At Koreanthings we are 100% committed to upholding your privacy.
As a user of this website you can be confident that we will:
- Only collect information required for fulfilling the services requested.
- Never share personal information about you with any outside person or organization unless required to do so by law.
- Give you access to your information and remove your information from our system on your request.
- Use all the appropriate security technology to keep your information and our website safe.
This policy was last updated in September 1st, 2011. Please review this page often as this policy could be subject to change.
What We Collect
You are in no way obliged to give personal information to Koreanthings, but please understand that refusing to do so will affect your use of the website.
In order to purchase a product from Koreanthings you will be required to provided us with your:
- Full name
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
We only request this information as it necessary to complete a sales transaction. Please be advised that we take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe and secure.
Koreanthings may run promotional contests or giveaways. When entering a contest you will be asked to submit an entry form with personal information. This information could include your name, address, date of birth etc. Through entering a contest, you are giving Koreanthings the rights to the information submitted on the contest entry form. Information collected in this manner can be used in any way deemed acceptable by Koreanthings. In the event that you win a contest, Koreanthings may release this information to the public. (Example: Winner of Contest X is Chloe Tan, 26, from Singapore)
All information submitted to Koreanthings in the form of a customer testimonial will become the property of Koreanthings. We can choose to display such information in anyway we deem appropriate. In the event your customer testimonial is put on public display, the testimonial may include your name, age, as well as the city and state/province in which you live.
(Example: Great Job! Chloe Tan, Brisbane, Australia)
Koreanthings publishes an email newsletter in which we promote products and share beauty/organic lifestyle tips. Subscribing to the newsletter is free and conducted on an opt-in basis. In the event you are receiving the newsletter and wish to cancel your subscription, simply click the unsubscribe link located in the footer of the email newsletter.
How We Protect You
We ensure that:
- Our employees and associates are held accountable for any information they have access to.
- We limit the collection of information to that which is relevant to our cause and purpose.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
- All your personal information is kept at a secure location.
- We use all appropriate security software to ensure your information is kept out of harms way.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy shopping at Koreanthings.